Thursday, September 16, 2010

3 Step Quickie Chicky Parm

Have you missed me? I have been so busy getting ready and recovering from my travels that I haven't been cooking (well I did make some pancakes for my lovey in Hawaii.) The good news is, I have some really yummolicious things coming up. I have a new recipe that I got in Hawaii and then lots of Halloween stuff coming up!!

Since I just got back I haven't been to the store so I had to whip something up with what I had in the house. The good thing about this recipe is it is simple but you can also amp it up with gourmet ingredients if you like.

Ingrediets:
4 frozen breaded chicken breasts ( I use Tyson's)
1/2 box of spaghetti noodles
1/2 jar spaghetti sauce
4 slices of mozzerella cheese to melt over chicken

Directions
1. Prepare noodles and mix with spaghetti sauce.
2. Bake chicken brests in oven as directed.
3. Place slice of mozzerella cheese on top of each chicken breast and place under the broiler to melt.

Combine on plate. Serve with vegtables of your choice or a side salad.

3 comments:

  1. If you have the time to take a few more steps, you can put the chicken in a Ziplock bag, beat it to death with something hard to flatten it a little, dip it in egg, flip it around in some Italian bread crumbs, then cook it in a skillet. Then it becomes Breaded Quickie Chicky. :)

    ReplyDelete